Sunday, May 13, 2012

Summer Bucket List!

Here's my...
I want to make these for myself and my teammates to carry around ketchup and napkins and spoons for our forgetful friends in the cafeteria. ;) It's something I need, but I also want to prove to myself that I can be crafty and sew! Oh, I guess I better get that sewing machine I've been wanting too. ;)
I want to make a frame like this for the first day of first grade.
I want to try new recipes and cook for my family a lot!
I want to buy a new grill and make use of our patio, that I want to work on, and have BBQs with friends!
I cannot wait for the beach house trip with my family!!!! I want to MAKE MEMORIES with my family and especially for my boys!
I want to READ FOR FUN!!! :)
Teach my son the letters and sounds, by making it fun.
Workout and eat healthier!
This is starting to sound more like a new year's resolution list... Road trip with my hubby.
Visit my sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated!